Some general guidelines: For special occasion tiered and sculpted cakes, BellaCake does have a $100 minimum to account for the special attention and expertise which is applied to each of the designs. For wedding cakes, the minimum is $250 @ 50 servings. Typically a Tiered, Wedding or 3-D Sculpted cakes price range is from approximately $4 - $12 per serving. However, I will work with you to create something beautiful that doesn't have to cost a fortune and which will stay in your budget.
- Dark Chocolate
- Red Velvet
- Coconut *NEW FLAVOR!
- Mango Chunk (filling only/topping)
- Bavarian Cream (filling only) * NEW FLAVOR!
- Raspberry Chunk (filling only) -seasonal
- Blueberry Chunk (Filling only) -seasonal
- Whipped Chocolate Mousse (filling only)
- Coconut Buttercream *NEW FLAVOR!
- Delicious Creamy Cream Cheese
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to complete the questions in full or by adding (n/a) to which are non applicable, will result in an incomplete order in which I am unable to return your email. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Payment must be made ONLY by cash, money order, pay-pal or bank cashier’s check. Personal checks, credit cards and any form of electronic funds transfer are NOT accepted as payment. 3-D Cake orders placed with less than (20) days and serving more than (60 people) of the event date require payment in full by Cash on the date of ordering. Deposits are non-refundable.
To secure the event date BellaCake will decline other work. The date of the event is considered “booked” upon receipt of a non-refundable retainer equal to 50% of the total value of the cake, including any delivery charges, any equipment deposit, and the completed, signed contracted email.
Payments of the balance due are to be made as follows:
1. Two months (60 days) prior to the Event Date: 50% of the total cost
2. One month (30 days) prior to the Event Date: balance in full.
If the cake is booked less than one month (30 days) before the event date, the retainer will be equal to
80% the cost of the cake plus delivery charges and any equipment deposit.
Should the Client fail to make any periodic or installment payment due as specified above, BellaCake will cease work without breach of contract, the order will be considered canceled and no refund will be given.
Payment must be made ONLY by cash, money order, pay-pal or bank cashier’s check. Personal checks, credit cards and any form of electronic funds transfer are NOT accepted as payment. Upon final payment, a receipt will be issued and all element size/style/requirements shall be finalized.The Client is responsible for keeping track of any payments due and ensuring their timely payment.
2. All requests for cancellation must be made in writing via e-mail.
*If a cancellation is necessary, please note that the 50% deposit in non-refundable and non-transferable.
1. The Client will have a grace period of five (5) calendar days — not business days — after the stated
payment due date before cancellation of the order and forfeiture of all monies paid to date due to nonpayment.
2. Late payments received during the grace period will be assessed an additional $25 late fee.